Monday, November 1, 2010

Getting back into the groove!

Happy november 1st! Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Halloween.

I am slowly starting to get back into the groove of things. Still not feeling 100% terrific, but hopefully will get there. After not having made anything for a year now, it's so hard to get back into it all.

But, I'm finally starting to work on some craft items. I missed out on any October-ish items, so I am working towards making Winter/Christmas items.

I'm also considering closing my selling blog down (as much as I LOVE the graphics), and going back to having my own website on my server. I think it will be better to be able to have the different catagories to list everything under. I'll see how things go. I think I'd be happier to go that route again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea! I can't wait to see what you come up with. The ornie I got from you from our swap last year is one of my favorites! You do such beautiful work! So glad you can finally get back to doing what you love to do! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea,
    So good to hear your creating once again,I treasure my Ornie I got from you last Christmas,You are so talented,Love seeing what
    your are making..

    Blessings/Hugs

    ReplyDelete