Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What?!? Almost a year since my last post?

Well, hi there! It's been a long time hasn't it? I'm so sorry about that. I'm really out of the loop these days, and it has been hard to get back on track.

I haven't been happy, or feeling all that well, and have not been motivated to do anything. It it seems like most of the year I don't feel up to making thing until October/November roll around. October through December have always been my favorite times to make stuff, and that is what I plan to do!

But I am still here, just have been awfully quiet.

2 comments:

  1. Well Hi there ... thought about
    you so often, We all have times
    we just can not seen to get
    motivated, So glad to see your post
    I treasure my Christmas Ornie you
    made for me, Your such talented
    and gifted person..

    Many Blessings
    Hugs
    Ladybug :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Glad to see you post again. I joined your blog just about the time you stopped posting, but I did want to agree with Ladybug - we all have hard times...we all feel unmotivated..don't be too hard on yourself. Hang in there...we're praying that things get better for you.
    Sending prayers and blessings...

    ReplyDelete