Monday, December 6, 2010

Drawing will be tomorrow - American time!

Yep, tomorrow is the drawing for my Snowman Family. I think my kids will be fighting over who will get to draw out the name, although my oldest has already asked if he could do it.

I have everyones name down who have entered so far. I've tried to email some of you to let you know I got your entry request, but I'm having email problems at the moment. Must get my husband to fix that tonight. I can't even send him email at work. It's strange though because it's only certain email addresses I can't seem to send to.

Anyway, stay tuned for the drawing tomorrow. I'll actually be doing it tonight, Australian time and will post before I go to bed so no one has to wait around tomorrow (cuz I'll still be in bed hehe).

No comments:

Post a Comment