Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in ages. But just wanted to wish you all a very blessed New Year!

Still working on cleaning up our house and getting it all nice. Our house goes up for sale next week, and I am nervous and excited, and really hoping we can get everything done before then. But it's all happening finally. And at the end of January we move back down to Tasmania. We can hardly wait.

Obviously I haven't made anything new for my shop, but hopefully once we get moved into a new house, I can get back into the swing of things. I just don't know when that will be yet.

Anyway, til next time......

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea,
    Happy New Year. I pray this new year brings to you and your family your every desire, good health, prosperity and all the blessings one could ask for! I will keep you in prayer as you put your home up for sale that it will sell quickly and you can move into your new home soon. I look forward to seeing what new goodies you will have for us in your shop! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year in your neck of the woods!!! so glad you are moving back to where you are happy..have a wonderful new year..:>)

    ReplyDelete