Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Missing craft supplies

I think I am going to go crazy! I've been trying all day long to find some rusty safety pins that I had in a bag, and I can't find them anywhere. I took all my craft supplies out of the cupboard where I keep it all, went through everything, and I can't find them. I know I could make up some more if I had some to rust up, but I don't have any, and I really need the pins now. I can't imagine I would have thrown them out. It just makes me mad that I can't find them.

On the good side though, I found some things I had made a while back that I had forgotten about.

I am very close to opening my selling blog. I just need to finish one more lot - a set of ornies, then take photos of everything, get those photos and descriptions added, then I think I am all set. I don't do fancy photos, as they tend to be pretty plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment